Welcome to Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club!
COSC is a family-friendly gun and archery club in Dimondale, Michigan, located about 15 minutes west of Lansing.
To promote the safe and responsible use of firearms and archery activities in the Mid-Michigan area
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resources of my country, its air, soil, and materials, its forests, waters and wildlife.
For all C.O.S.C members and guests:
You are responsible for your own safety and prevention of the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Therefore, all club and range rules still apply with the temporary additions of:
-Please do not touch anything that you do not have to.
-Please sanitize everything you touch to include wood and metal objects like the range benches and gate lock.
-Please maintain your 6’ social distancing, even with shared household members, or we will be getting calls on it, forcing us to send people out to check on it.
Club Hours: 9:00 am to 1/2 hour before sunset, but not past 9:00 pm, so please pay attention to the time of sunset.
Range Rules: All members need to be familiar with the Range Rules
In the upkeep of the club, the board of directors has decided to place a cap of 600 members. We will no longer be accepting new member applications at this time. Also we will no longer be taking walk-ins off the street, you will have to be sponsored by a member in good standing.
- Non-members use of the COSC facilities is strictly prohibited.
- Members found using the ranges or facilities in a destructive manner may be subject to revocation of membership.
Sight in days will be held October 30th & 31st, and November 6th & 7th this year each day from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Public is welcome and the cost is still $3.00 per firearm, gratuities are always appreciated. You must supply your own ammunition, we will supply all targets and qualified personnel to get your firearm sighted in to your satisfaction for the upcoming firearm deer season.
We also have people to bore sight and mount scopes if needed at no additional cost. Please make sure you bring in the proper mounts and a scope compatible for your firearm.
Food and refreshments are also available for a nominal fee.
Don’t take a chance of losing that big buck because your firearm was not sighted in properly! Hope to see you here!
Friday, November 19, 2021 9:00 – 6:00 Saturday, November 20,2021 9:00 – 4:00
There will be 30+ crafters with handmade items, ranging from skin care products, holiday décor, homemade candies, and SO MUCH MORE! Some crafters can personalize your purchase on site.
We offer free refreshments for guests, free gift wrapping upon request, a Kiddy Korner with letters to Santa, ornament making and cookie decorating.
We will also have 2 drawings for a chance to win $100- and $50- in lottery tickets. Tickets can be obtained at a crafter’s booth. You will receive 1 ticket for every $10- spent at that booth. Drawings will be held Saturday at 3:00pm. You must be 18 to enter and you do not need to be present to win.
For more information, please contact Tricia (517) 896-7281 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTICE – Ranges will be down from 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon on Thursday, OCTOBER 7 for maintence. If you could use volunteer hours and/or have time to share, please get hold of Mak Richardson.
- See the October 2021 newsletter for upcoming club activities. Be advised, activities are subject to cancellation due to public health advisories from the State of Michigan or severe weather.
- Firearms training – See the current newsletter on how to register.
- New 1-year and 5-year rates for NRA membership!
- Clubhouse Rental (for Members Only) information can be found on our Clubhouse page.
- To report lost or found items: email@example.com
- Club By-Laws – If you wish to review the latest revised (Jan 11, 2021) by-laws,
Bylaws January 11, 2021.
- Is your home address up-to-date with our Membership Committee? If not, please let us know.