Welcome to Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club!
COSC is a family-friendly gun and archery club in Dimondale, Michigan, located about 15 minutes west of Lansing.
To promote the safe and responsible use of firearms and archery activities in the Mid-Michigan area
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resources of my country, its air, soil, and materials, its forests, waters and wildlife.
- Please see the club newsletter on this site for our April 2017 news and updates on upcoming club activities
- Spring has sprung and that means shooting sports are getting back into action. Please visit our Shooting Sports page to find shooting discipline info.
- Ladies, Ladies Ladies 2017 Planning Meeting is Tuesday, April 4 at 6:30 p.m. Come help us plan our upcoming shooting season or come to learn more about our ladies only program.
- The Turkey Shoot that was scheduled for April 1 has been moved to Saturday, April 8 beginning at 11:00 a.m. Come out to shoot and maybe win a prize (or two)!
- The Reloading Class is scheduled for Saturday, April 8 and Saturday, April 15 at 9:00 a.m. See the club newsletter for more details.
- Club Instructor & RSO Meeting will be Saturday, April 8 at 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. and Ladies Basic Shotgun Class will be Saturday, April 15 from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- Cowboys and Cowgirls can get their Cowboy Action Shooting on by visiting the club on Saturday, April 22 with shooting beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- This year’s Black Powder Shoot will take place on Saturday, April 29 beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Clubhouse Rental information can be found on our Clubhouse page.
- Please visit the Join or Renew your COSC Membership link, above (current members, it’s time to get your renewal in for 2017 membership).
- Club By-Laws – If you wish to review the newly revised by-laws, review this pdf.
- Is your home address up-to-date with our Membership Committee? If not, please let us know.