Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club is always welcoming new members. Belonging to COSC includes these privileges and benefits:
• Seven-day-a-week access to all ranges during shooting hours, year round.
• Hunting access on COSC property (40 acres) during firearm and archery hunting seasons.
• Member discount rates on 3D archery and regular trap shooting.
• Member discount rate on clubhouse rental (some restrictions apply).
• Lots of opportunities to participate in club programs and activities.
• Monthly informative Newsletters.
An annual membership costs $125. All memberships expire on December 31st.
There is a $75 discount on the following year’s membership for those members who donate at least 15 hours of time working on Club projects and activities. Discounts are also available for seniors age 65+ who have been members in good standing for the previous five years.
Your membership application is subject to approval by the COSC Board of Directors after completion of an orientation presentation, which is scheduled before each Membership and Board of Directors meeting. You’ll be contacted by the membership committee to schedule your orientation.
Any person who is legally barred from owning or using firearms is not eligible for membership.
You can submit the membership application by printing it, completing it and sending it and your annual membership dues in the mail to:
PO Box 375
Dimondale, MI 48821
If you have moved, please get your new address to the above email address to make sure you continue to receive your monthly newsletter.
Stu Miller – Spokesperson reporting committee activity at each Board Meeting.
Bill Shepard & Penny Batten – Co-Chairs who will receive all member applications and dues
Andy Powers – Orientation Presenter responsible for new member orientation and brining new members to the Board for approval
Bill Shepard – Monthly newsletter producer/publisher
Your Membership Committee is here to serve you. We welcome comments and suggestions at any time.