- Jim Ingison will be holding an NRA Range Safety Officer course on May 3, 2015. Cost is $75 for members and $125 for non-members. It will run from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Students are responsible for their NRA registration charges. For further details and info, please contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org Payment must be received by April 10, 2015 in order to obtain RSO student training material from the NRA.
- We will be holding training classes for the Michigan DNR in May. The west 25-yard range will be used for this purpose on May 11 – 13 and May 18 – 20. Hours will be posted on that range for dates and times. We apologize for any inconvenience to members. At this time, all other ranges are open to members. Thank you.
- The NRA Range Safety Course is Sunday, May 3rd from 8:00 am. – 5:00 p.m. The cost is $75 for members and $125 for non-members. Students are responsible for their NRA registration charges.
- We will be running a FREE RSO Workshop for NRA Certified RSOs to received continuing education credits to satisfy their NRA yearly education requirements. The workshop will run from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 3rd. This workshop should NOT be confused with the NRA RSO class that is going on that morning. You do not need to contact anyone – JUST SHOW UP.
- This year we have 6 Basic Pistol classes and 6 Personal Protection in the Home classes already scheduled. Some of the new classes we need to schedule are Personal Protection Outside the Home and Defensive Shotgun Courses. We have about 10 new instructors who have received their new training this year and need to be in the rotation. We would also like to have RSOs for range work with our classes this year. If you would like to help, please contact Duane at 517.646.1611.