Welcome to Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club!
COSC is a family-friendly gun and archery club in Dimondale, Michigan, located about 15 minutes west of Lansing.
To promote the safe and responsible use of firearms and archery activities in the Mid-Michigan area
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resources of my country, its air, soil, and materials, its forests, waters and wildlife.
Club Hours: 9:00 am to 1/2 hour before sunset, but not past 9:00 pm. Non-members MUST be accompanied by club members to use any of the shooting or archery ranges.
If the weather looks bad, please call the person who is leading the shooting sport
you participate in to see if shooting will still be taking place. All those people are
listed in each newsletter and on the Contact Us page of this website.
- Fall Membership Sale!!! Any new member that joins NOW THROUGH THE END OF 2018 gets the rest of 2018 and all of 2019 for the price of an annual membership. The COSC membership year runs from January 1st through December 31st regardless of what month you joined the club – unless you joined at the July open house (you still need to submit a renewal application). Visit the Join or Renew link, above, to join (or renew for for 2019).
- Next DNR Hunter Education Class – Saturday & Sunday October 6th and 7th, 2018. Register now for a seat in the class.
- Please see the club newsletter page for our September 2018 newsletter with updates on upcoming club activities.
- Clubhouse Rental (for Members Only) information can be found on our Clubhouse page.
- We now have an email address for reporting things lost or found at COSC. Please be as descriptive as possible of the item(s) that you are reporting lost or found. This will help in reconnecting items with owners. Report lost or found items to
- Club By-Laws – If you wish to review the newly revised (Jan 8, 2018) by-laws, review this pdf.
- Is your home address up-to-date with our Membership Committee? If not, please let us know.