Welcome to Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club!
COSC is a family-friendly gun and archery club in Dimondale, Michigan, located about 15 minutes west of Lansing.
To promote the safe and responsible use of firearms and archery activities in the Mid-Michigan area
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resources of my country, its air, soil, and materials, its forests, waters and wildlife.
- Please see the club newsletter on this site for our September and October news, and don’t forget to check out the President’s Notes and club history updates, too.
- It’s that time of year… time to renew your COSC club membership and pay your annual dues for 2015. Please fill out the membership application and return it along with your dues check to Stu Miller. If you joined the club during the Open House event in July 2014, you will still need to complete an updated membership application for 2015 BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY DUES for 2015. Don’t forget to include your NRA member number on your COSC member application.
- Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club has a new Facebook page! Like us!
- Sight-In Days – November 1, November 2 and November 8, November 9
Some ways you can earn volunteer hours. Please help make your club a better place.
- Tim could use some help with Junior Archery. Call him at 643.1497.