Welcome to Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club!
COSC is a family-friendly gun and archery club in Dimondale, Michigan, located about 15 minutes west of Lansing.
To promote the safe and responsible use of firearms and archery activities in the Mid-Michigan area
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resources of my country, its air, soil, and materials, its forests, waters and wildlife.
- Please see the club newsletter on this site for our October news. Please visit the Join or Renew your COSC Membership link, above, to obtain the correct membership form. An older version of the membership form was accidently attached to the October newsletter in the email and snail mail version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Is your home address up-to-date with our Membership Committee? If not, please let us know.
- Falling Plates runs every Wednesday at 5:00 p.m., weather permitting.
- Cowboy Action Shooting welcomes green horns, cowboys and cowgals to join in the fun regardless of experience.
- Archery – the range will be open every day to members and guests. Cost will remain $5.00 per round for members and $10.00 per round for non-members.
- CPL classes will be held one a month from May through October. Cost is $75 (members) and $125 (non-members). Contact Duane at 517.646.1611 to schedule your class.
- Adult Trap Shooting is open to members and non-members on Sunday’s at noon and Thursdays at 5:00 p.m.
Some ways you can earn volunteer hours. Please help make your club a better place.
- Tim could use some help with Junior Archery. Call him at 643.1497.
- The Wheezers & Geezers are looking for cooks. They meet every Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m.