Welcome to Chief Okemos Sportsman’s Club!
COSC is a family-friendly gun and archery club in Dimondale, Michigan, located about 15 minutes west of Lansing.
To promote the safe and responsible use of firearms and archery activities in the Mid-Michigan area
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resources of my country, its air, soil, and materials, its forests, waters and wildlife.
Club News Please see the club newsletter on this site for the rest of April’s news.
Area related events and opportunities:
Ducks Unlimited Red Cedar Banquet
Friday, April 18, 2014
MSU Kellogg Center – 55 South Harrison Rd. East Lansing, MI
Doors Open at 6:00 p.m.
Some ways you can earn volunteer hours. Please help make your club a better place.
- Charlie Woebeck needs help with selling Raffle Tickets. Please contact Charlie (517.802.8323) to volunteer. See the article in this month’s newsletter.
- Duane needs help with the Turkey Shoot on April 19 beginning at 10:30 a.m.. Please contact him (517.646.1611) to volunteer.
- We are looking for cooks for the Thursday morning Weezers & Geezers breakfast get together. We usually serve about 16-24 members and breakfast starts at 8:30 a.m. You will have to get there about 6:30 a.m. to get coffee going and setup as a cook. Depending on how many volunteers we get, you would only have to cook one or two mornings per month. If you would like to help please call Al Dewey at 517.204.7607.
- Friends of the NRA Committee – Every year the Friends of the NRA gives a lot support to our youth and ladies programs in the form of grants. In return, we support the Friends of the NRA annual dinner. A lot of effort goes into the support and running of this important fund raiser. Please contact Tony Piper at 517.614.2663 (cell) or 517.646.8645 if you would like to help. Hope to see you there!
- Lloyd needs help with the Black Powder Shoot on May 3 at 9:00 a.m. Please contact him at 517.646.2626 to volunteer.